Digital Collections (DC) is an internationally operating technology company based in Hamburg (Germany). DC’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Content Production Systems are being deployed by more than 180 customers all over the world.
DevOps Specialist with focus on cloud systems and databases
As part of the further development of our portfolio, we offer our customers more and more software as a service. We work with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS). For the operation, optimization and further development of our systems we are looking for new colleagues.
About the role
As a database professional, you will take care of customer systems and make sure that they are running. You analyse problems, make optimisation suggestions and implement these either independently or with the development team.
What you´ll need
- Experience in working with Azure and/or AWS
- Very good knowledge of the operating systems Redhat and CentOS
- You know the automation language Ansible and are familiar with the installation of LAMP-based systems via Ansible
- You can set up and monitor Service Licence Agreements (SLAs) with NagiosXI and possibly other tools and generate reports for them
- You know how to install, configure, and run an NFS server
- You are willing to take on standby duty at night and on weekends if required
Further plus points
- Knowledge of SolR Lucene or Elastic-Search and MySQL
- Knowledge of openLDAP and Active Directory (AD)
- Previous experience with NAS and storage systems
- You know how to configure VPN tunnels or firewalls
What we offer
- A lot of room for your ideas
- Variety through the combination of core development and project-related work
- Small team (approx. 20 employees) with familiar working atmosphere
- An office in close proximity to the Hamburg City Park directly next to the Alsterdorf underground station
- The possibility of working from home (by arrangement)
- Free choice of operating system and development environment
- Creative breaks at the foosball table
If you are interested, please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We look forward to hearing from you!